Effective date of the policy: June 1, 2020
We, at the Standard Bots Company (“Standard Bots”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respect your privacy.
This policy goes together with our Registered User Agreement (the "Terms"), and is deemed to be a part of such agreement.
1. Information we collect. We collect information you actively provide us (for example, when you register for Services). We also collect video footage from the various cameras mounted on and around the robotic equipment, and that footage may capture you and your actions. We also collect performance, training and analytics information about the Services, which can indicate how you’ve used the Services, including how you may have trained the equipment provided directly by us or through a third party.
2. Using the information we collect. We use the information we collect for research purposes, to operate the Services, to improve and customize the Services and to and develop new services. We also use your contact information to contact you when necessary.
3. Sharing the Information We collect. We may share your information with others in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Services, as well as for any of our business development purposes.
4. We retain your information for as long as we deem necessary for our business needs.
5. We implement certain measures to reduce the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of information, but such measures do not provide absolute information security.
6. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age and the Services are not directed to children.
7. Changes to the Policy. We may change this Policy, by putting you on notice of such changes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information you actively provide us (for example, when you register for the Services). We also collect video footage from the various cameras mounted on and around the robotic equipment, and that footage may capture and record you and your actions. We also collect performance and analytics information about the Services, which can indicate how you’ve used the Services including how you may have trained the equipment provided directly by us or through a third party.
You acknowledge and agree that Standard Bots and its designees to perform periodic monitoring of the Services’ systems or networks to assure compliance with the requirements of the Terms and any other terms or agreements applicable to the provision of the Services.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect (including video footage in which you appear) for the following purposes:
● Operating the Services and providing its features and functionalities
● Sending you updates and other communications related to the Services
● Improving and customizing the Services and developing new services
● Collecting performance and analytics information about use of the Services
● Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary
● Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified
● Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you or the organization which you represnt, with respect or in relation to the Services.
Sharing information collected
We may share the information collected pursuant to this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
● With our contractors, service providers, investors and other partners and affiliates, for data analysis and processing, bug reporting and handling, in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service, and for business development purposes
● If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Services, or violated any applicable law, your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
● In the event of the purchase of the relevant part of the business of Standard Bots or a reorganization of Standard Bots;
● We may share your information with our corporate group entities, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
We implement some measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect that the Services will be immune from information security risks.
We retain personally identifiable information for as long as we deem necessary for our business needs. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
We may change this Policy, by notifying you of the revised Policy.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: email@example.com
Effective date of the policy: June 1, 2020